Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Second wk in Boston...

YOZ...
Got miss me? hehe...
Here's a short update abt my "boring" life..
For those who did not have my add...
My add is 6 1/2 Acacia street, Cambridge, MA 02138.
My home phone is 617-945-7048( u need to include a country code for US)
I have not yet gotten a mobile..

Here are some pics that i have taken...

Some pics taken on the plane.

THe one showing the land, is taken when i was nearing the Logan airport. NOt too sure whether it is Cape Cod, which is one of the holiday destination... Whale watching are done there too..

Had 2 days stay in the Hotel @MIT..

the bed has a funny blanket...

I'm sorry for the disorganised pics..

I gtg to bed.. and onr onr.. if not.. tmr i will be very tired..

meanwhile.. take care pples..!

Posted by it could be anyone of us at 7:16 AM

Comments: Post a Comment